What information we collect and how we use it. Categories Contact Information. During the registration process you provide us with an e-mail which shall be deemed as Contact Information. It will be used in case our Support Team needs to contact you or to confirm orders, process a refund, renewal or notify you of most up-to-date news for our Site or Services, events, discounts, etc. Thus, Contact Information will be accessible to our Support Team, Marketing specialists and providers.
•Your Information. When you register or subscribe to any of our Services, we collect a wide variety of information about you. Your profile information, will be used to build your "My Profile." We may also display your relationship status and other profile/account information to your matches. Profile Information shall be visible to other registered users or Members of Site, except for your address, e-mail, phone number which may be shared with other registered Users or Members only through Services.
• Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and . Since your personal information is provided to us on the basis of your consent and for the purposes of using the Site and Services, we need it only for as long as you are our client. In case you withdraw your consent and request us to delete your information, we shall stop processing it and delete some of it. However, we shall retain legally relevant information for protection against legal acts or for enforcement of our rights. For this purposes, that information shall be in a safeguarded and inaccessible form for a period of three years.
• Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage you to participate in such surveys to help us improve our Services. All responses are anonymous and do not involve any of your PII.
• Use of Website andor Services is not allowed for persons under age of eighteen or of another applicable age of majority according to applicable law in your region. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from such users and, if it comes to our attention that we have collected any personal information from minor, all such information shall be deleted in the fastest available way.
• We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We use HTTPS/SSL encryption to ensure customers’ sensitive data is protected. Credit card details submitted by customers are handled securely via HTTPS to ensure maximum confidentiality. Access to such data is limited by need of authorized personnel. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is fully secure and, therefore, the Company cannot guarantee absolute security of your information and we shall accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure or loss of such information. You transfer information to and from the Site at your own risk.
• Your Account and Password(s). You should not disclose or share your login details to any third parties. Try not to use your birthdate or anything too obvious or predictable as your password(s) such that unscruplous individuals may try to gain unauthorized access to your Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and for restricting access to your computer, and for all activities that occur under your Account or password(s). We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account or password(s), either with or without your knowledge.